The Canadian job market is reserved for Canadian Citizens and permanent residents. However, when there is a shortage of certain skill set or qualifications needed for a specific job, a Canadian employer can go through a process of approval from HSDC (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker on a temporary work permit. Certain work permits are exempt from the LMIA requirements. These are the candidates that fall under the Free Trade Agreements with the United States, Mexico, Chile, Colombia and Peru. These programs allow the citizens of these countries to obtain temporary work permit without the need of an LMIA. Occupations such as, religious workers, athletes, students, spouses of students and workers, artists have special provisions and exceptions to work in Canada. We help candidates select the program that best suits their needs.

Services offered by Brampton Immigration Consultant: Immigrate | Visitor Visa | Study Visa | Work Visa | Family Sponsorship | Other Immigration Services | International English Language Testing System (IELTS)

Flair Immigration And Citizenship Services Inc provides Canadian Immigration Services to clients in Woodbridge, Vaughan, Brampton, Bolton, Caledon, Toronto, the GTA as well as Alberta, New Brunswick, British Columbia, Nova Scotia & across Canada. We also serve clients in India, Pakistan, the UK, Malaysia, Ghana, Guyana, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Iran, Australia, New Zealand, and Tunisia.

Contact Flair Immigration And Citizenship Services Inc - Brampton Immigration Consultant

Quick Inquiry

Form Introductory Text

✓ Valid