Canadian institutes are world class when it comes to quality of education. Canada universities and colleges accommodate international students and welcome them from different parts of the world. The first step to obtain a study permit to Canada is to find the right school which is a Designated Learning Institute approved by the government. After receiving the Offer letter, the student must obtain a study permit. International students are allowed to work part time while they are studying. After completion of their studies, they are eligible for a Post Graduate Work Permit of one to three years depending on their length of studies. The work experience acquired during their PGWP counts towards their Canadian Experience Class pathway to permanent residence. From helping students with Educational counselling, finding the right institute and getting the study permit is what we do to help at FICS.

We provide Immigration Services to clients in Woodbridge, Vaughan, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon, Toronto, the GTA & across Canada.

Contact Flair Immigration And Citizenship Services Inc - Immigration Consultant