At FICS, we can help you come to Canada as a tourist or visit your family and friends. We help you file the Temporary Resident Visa application and gather the supporting documents. We also specialize in helping parents of Canadian permanent residents and Citizens to get super visa which allows them to live in Canada for 2 years instead of the 6 months limit. We provide all the professional guidance and expertise to help achieve a positive decision.

We provide Immigration Services to clients in Woodbridge, Vaughan, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon, Toronto, the GTA & across Canada.

Contact Flair Immigration And Citizenship Services Inc - Immigration Consultant