Federal Skilled Worker:

In order to qualify for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the candidate must have:

  • One year of continuous work experience in an occupation that falls under codes 0, A or B of the NOC.
  • Minimum level 7 of English or French in the Canadian Bench Mark among other requirements and meet the point system.
  • Selection through the Express Entry system.

Federal Skilled Trades:

In order to qualify for the Federal Skilled trades program, the candidate must have:

  • At least two years of legally obtained work experience within the last five years in one of the required trades,
  • An approved job from a Canadian company or the certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.
  • Selection through the Express Entry System.

Canadian Experience Class:

Foreign workers or international students (after completion of studies) who have worked in Canada for at least 1 year may be eligible to apply for permanent residence. In addition, they would also need to meet the language as well as the occupational requirements. The selection would be through the Express Entry. FICS helps you make the best move by putting together the application and all the supporting documents and achieving the positive results.


In addition to the immigration categories under the Federal and Quebec programs, Canada has entered into bilateral agreements with all of its provinces and territories to allow the provinces and territories to select immigrants in accordance with their specific needs. Each province and territory has its own immigration departments with the objective of attracting immigrants to fill their specific needs. The programs vary from province to province. Most of the provinces have very attractive skilled workers and business programs.

Serving clients in Woodbridge, Vaughan, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon, Toronto, the GTA & across Canada.